Located near Dural in Sydney's outer north, the European-style chalet is set in the heart of Sydney's legendary Three Gorges cycling region. Ride the Galston Gorge, Berowra Waters, and Bobbin Head for an epic 100 kilometre circuit that includes more than 1000m of climbing.
If that's too much you can chose just one of the gorges, or enjoy the steadily undulating roads closer to home.
Sleeping up to 10 guests, the lodge caters for small to large groups and is completely self contained. It features a brand new kitchen and bathroom. Breakfast is provided daily - for other meals you can self cater or visit a wide range of local restaurants and cafes just 10 to 15 minuets up the road.
Of course there are bike racks out the front plus all manner of material to keen the cycling enthusiast occupied. We have a collection of Tour de France and other cycling DVDs, books, memorabilia, magazines. Three also wifi and a TV (with picture perfect SBS reception for those late nights watching the Giro, Tour or Vuelta).
For Full details and bookings visit our STAYZ page here.
Ride & Stay packages are available now! These include the following -
- Two nights accommodation at the Three Gorges Cycling Lodge.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
- Supported local rides on afternoon of arrival, first day and second day.
- Saddlers Creek wine along with a variety of beers available during your stay.
- Professional photography and video of your rides with a slideshow upon return.
- TeamCar support including spares, repairs, hydration and nutrition during all rides.
- Full use of lodge facilities ( heated pool, kitchen facilities, our cycling DVD's & library + more).
These trips are capped at 6 clients and priced at $795 per person all inclusive.
Further details upon request.